This range of products are extremely versatile, and can be used to dry, cool, heat, sort, shrink, transport, coat and clean.
Some examples of Secomak’s existing applications include
- Hot Air Fans integrated inside industrial printing machines, supporting rapid drying and directly enabling increased output and efficiency.
- Heating units installed in industrial Washer/Dryer machines
- Clusterjets extraction of gasses in hazardous environments using no electricity
- Conveyers moving material hygienically without physical contact
- Cleaning and drying of construction material following storage
- Dust and debris removal from industrial machinery
- High Velocity Fans removing heat from heat applied carpet backing
- Various sorting applications
In hazardous locations, Secomak also provide a range of compressed air products that do not rely on electricity. Remaining stable and safe, Secomak’s Beck products can transport fumes or operate in hot or wet environments.
As experts in air movement technology, Secomak advise, and supply products for any application.