Secomak’s robust build quality, experience and expert guidance has resulted in various projects specifying Secomak products exclusively. Typical applications include
- Pressure boosting in offices, hotels, hospitals, restaurants, schools and factories.
- Raising the inlet pressure to allow CHP’s, boilers and burners to operate from the ground to a higher location, such as the top floor of a building.
- Duty/Standby setups used in critical environments, such as healthcare, where a raised pressure cannot be interrupted.
- Gas Sensor systems and Acoustic Enclosure accessories. Fully compliant to IGEM / UP / 2 Edition 3 regulations, and featuring automatic shut down in the event of emergency.
- Office buildings installed with an APS system, automatically stabilising pressure whilst ramping the booster up and down; reducing wear, saving energy and lowering operating costs.
Secomak, along with British Gas were the first to offer a solution of raising gas pressure for the industrial industry, developing the British Standard 8487:2007 & 2013.
For gas boosting enquires or any bespoke projects, contact Secomak for expert advice and quotations.